1. Receipt of a €300 booking fee and form secures the wedding date.
2. The balance payment is due on wedding day or a €500 payment and the balance when your DVDs are ready. Full payment on the day is preferable.
3. Calling to the bride’s/groom’s house before the wedding ceremony is only available within a radius of 15 km / 15 minute drive of the wedding ceremony/church.
4. I understand that the Communion and Consecration will NOT be filmed unless it is specifically requested otherwise by giving adequate notice and in agreement with The Celebrant.
5. There is an extra charge if the videographer has to stay after the agreed package time at an hourly rate of (or part thereof) €100.
6. I understand that the videographer retains total editorial and production control at all times. If required, any incidental editing changes to be made, I understand that this may be charged separately. Such requests must be notified to the videographer within 7 days from receipt of DVDs.
7. I understand that while every effort is made to ensure that the highest possible quality of audio and video footage is obtained, the videographer cannot be held responsible for poor acoustics and/or poor lighting conditions on the Day, Church and Hotel.
8. I agree that the videographer reserves the right to cancel a booking at any time. If this unlikely event should occur, every effort will be made to find a replacement videographer or a full refund of all monies paid will be made.
9. In the event of a wedding date reschedule, the videographer can only accept the new booking date if he has availability for that date. The booking fee for the original booking will only be returned if the videographer can secure a new booking for the original date.
10. I agree that all video and audio footage is the copyrighted property of the videographer.
11. It is appreciated if a meal can be provided for the videographer.
12. All DVDs are produced in PAL European format. Other formats may incur an additional charge.